Truck Giveaway Contest Rules
The “Win Granger’s Truck” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the continental United States and District of Columbia (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.) and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the continental United States or District of Columbia or if the Sweepstakes is prohibited by the law of state in which you live.
- Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins on October 30, 2020 and ends on December 4, 2020 (the “Participation Period”).
- Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the continental United States of America who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the continental United States, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers & directors of Yee Yee Apparel, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the lower continental United States, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the continental United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter.
HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT PURCHASE: To play the Sweepstakes without a purchase, send a postcard request with your hand printed Full Legal Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, and Date of Birth to PO Box 70 Weir, TX 78674 (“Sweepstakes Request”). All Sweepstakes Requests must be received by Sponsor during the Participation Period to be valid. Postcards must be sent individually and cannot be combined in one mail-in. Sweepstakes Requests are not limited.
HOW TO ENTER WITH QUALIFIED PURCHASE OR ALBUM PURCHASE: You may also participate in the Sweepstakes by visiting www.yeeyeeapparel.com (the “Website”) and making a qualified purchase or album purchase. A qualified purchase is any purchase of at least One Dollar ($1.00) made through the Website during the Participation Period (“Qualified Purchase”). An album purchase is the purchase of
Granger Smith’s new album “Country Things” purchased via the Website. For every one dollar spent within a qualified purchase the participant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes and each Album
Purchase constitutes twenty (20) entries into the Sweepstakes. Entries are not limited. All of the required information for entry must be valid and current to be eligible. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Only winners will be notified.
- Random Drawing/Odds. Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about December 5, 2020. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. All entries are considered equally regardless of method of entry. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor utilizing a randomizer selection application. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Prize(s). Five (5) winners will be selected to receive “flyaway” roundtrip airfare from the departure airport of their choosing (within the continental United States and District of Columbia; up to a maximum value of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) per winner), transportation to and from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Austin, Texas to the Yee Yee World Headquarters and Farm in Georgetown, Texas, accommodations for one (1) night, and the opportunity to participate in the “Win Granger’s Truck Contest” (the “Contest”) being held on or about December 11, 2020 No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Participation in the Contest shall be subject to separate Contest rules, releases, and a participant’s agreement to be bound by such rules and releases. In the event that elements beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor including, without limitation, travel limitations or restrictions in Texas caused by pandemic, Sponsor shall have the right to conduct the flyaway activity at a later time. Winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability release, and name and likeness release to permit Sponsor to film activities during the winners’ visit to Yee Yee Headquarters and a winner’s refusal to sign or comply with such instruments shall render him or her ineligible for participation.
The actual value of the prize may depend on residence location of winner and fares and expenses at the time of travel booking. Therefore, the value of the prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. Any difference between actual value and ARV will not be awarded. NOTE: Any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly stated above are not included in the prize package and are the responsibility solely of the prize winner and his/her travel companion. Such costs may include, without limitation, any ground transportation, meals, excursions, incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls or other personal costs and expenses not specified herein but relating to use or acceptance of this prize package which are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Hotel accommodations consist of room and room tax charges only. Travel must originate from and end at the same airport. Once travel commences, no stopovers are permitted; if stopover occurs, full fare will be charged from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the trip. All travel elements are subject to availability. Other travel restrictions may apply. Prize winners will be required to provide valid government issued photo ID at time of travel as required by airline(s) and/or airport security. Travel will not be eligible for frequent flyer points or miles. Prize winners are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and meeting other travel requirements. If winner lives within 150 miles of Georgetown, Texas, no air transportation will be provided and no additional prize element will be substituted. No changes will be made to travel details once any portion of travel arrangements has been made, except at Sponsor’s (or its designee’s) sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or other prize items once they are in the prize winner’s possession. An unclaimed and/or unused prize travel package will remain the property of Sponsor.
The prize winner must be able to travel on dates specified by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate potential prize winner may (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) be selected.
- Notification. Winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address provided by Participants at the time of entry, and will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within three (3) days of prize notification. If winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries using the same procedures set forth in Section 4 above. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household.
- Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
- Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- List of Winners/Winner’s Name. Winners will be announced via a video featuring Granger Smith.
- Sponsor. Yee Yee Apparel, Inc.
- COVID-19 Disclaimer/Acknowledgement. As with many elements of all of our lives in 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic presents challenges with sponsoring a sweepstakes where the prize is a trip to somewhere else where people will be present. Winners will have to make a decision for themselves whether they wish to participate and to take appropriate precautions to limit risk of transmission or exposure. Before participating, all winners will be required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and disclaimer of liability. However, we wanted to address the issue on the front end in the Sweepstakes rules so that individuals can consider whether they want to enter into the Sweepstakes.
- Miscellaneous. These rules and the Sweepstakes are governed by the laws of the State of Texas. The names of individuals, groups, companies, products and services mentioned herein, including Facebook®, Instagram® and Twitter®, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as a prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules or any required documents pursuant to these Rules (e.g., Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release, etc.) will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Rules or any required document is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. For entrants, to the extent there is a conflict between these Rules and any of Sponsor’s rules or terms posted on its website, these Rules control.